The number of people impacted by lost wages and lost jobs during the pandemic has led to an increase in need for our services. On average, CFA serves 1,000 families a week.
As a result of your generosity, in 2020:
- CFA distributed 122,653 Emergency & Holiday Food Packages. An emergency food package consists of a box of non-perishables, and when available: bread, fresh produce eggs, milk, butter, meat or chicken.
- CFA provided Thanksgiving food packages to 2,974 households – 9,451 people
As needed, CFA clients can come for food packages up to 24 times a year
- CFA helped 614 households with other basic needs: rent, security deposits, utility & heating bills
- CFA distributed more than 35,000 Weekend Snack Packs
- CFA distributed fresh produce and other grocery items to 9,936 low-income community members