Give back locally with CFA
Support from companies, civic organizations and community based organizations helps CFA continue to improve and expand our ability to provide emergency food and homelessness prevention services to thousands of local families and individuals in need.
There are many ways for your business or group to join us in the fight to prevent local hunger and homelessness:
Gift & Volunteer Options
- Donate funds – Ellen Feld: email@example.com
- Build your teams’ engagement through volunteer opportunities – Valerie Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace giving through Matching Gifts Programs – Ellen Feld: email@example.com
- Gift-in-kind donations of products or services – Irwin Vogelman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 20, 2020-MLK Day of Service Events
- April 20th-Savor.2020, A Food & Wine Tasting Event
- September 11, 2020 – National Day of Service & Remembrance Events
To inquire about event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Nicole Davis: email@example.com
Team Building Events
Corporations throughout northern NJ are joining with CFA to help local children at risk of weekend hunger and seniors who are fighting hunger on a daily basis, by hosting snack pack events at their corporate offices or at CFA’s Saddle Brook location. What could be better than helping kids or seniors who are hungry for your next team building activity. Looking for more? Become a CFA VIP with one of three annual giving-back programs. Contact Valerie Anderson for more information.