Support from Companies & Social Organizations
Support from companies & social organizations helps CFA continue to improve and expand our ability to provide emergency food and homelessness prevention services to thousands of local families and individuals in need.
There are many ways to support our work to end local hunger and homelessness:
- Donate funds – Ellen Feld: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee engagement through many different volunteer opportunities – Valerie Anderson: email@example.com
- Weekend Snack Pack Program* – Lori Oliff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace giving through Matching Gifts Programs – Ellen Feld: email@example.com
- Gift-in-kind donations of products or services – Irwin Vogelman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Sponsorship: CFA hosts three major events each year:
April 30th-Savor.2018, A Food & Wine Tasting Gala
September-The Oritani Bank Annual Golf Classic
October-Harvest Gala, An Evening Celebrating Service to the Community
- To inquire about other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Melissa Gagnon: email@example.com
*Sponsor a “Team Building” Weekend Snack Pack Program Event
Corporations throughout northern NJ are joining with CFA to help children at risk of hunger by hosting weekend snack pack events at their corporate offices or at CFA’s Saddle Brook location. What could be better than helping kids who are hungry for your next team building activity?
CFA’s Weekend Snack Pack Program is designed to help children who receive free or reduced-price school meals but are left without adequate nutrition on weekends and holiday breaks. The program fills this gap by providing healthy, kid-friendly, and easy to prepare snack foods to children at risk of weekend hunger. Please learn more about our Weekend Snack Pack Program